Medical Student Services offers year-round academic achievement programming and resources to support academic success and learner enrichment for all levels
of the curriculum. These comprehensive services include:
Academic Achievement services and programs help medical students actively develop:
- Optimal learning and retention strategies
- Cognitive and metacognitive skills
- Integrated individualized success plans
- Effective time-management skills
- Test-taking and test-anxiety skills
- Awareness, mindset, and learner motivation strategies
- Self-regulated approaches to lifelong learning
- Academic Achievement Resource Commons: The Academic Achievement Resource Commons is an electronic hub for Larner College of Medicine medical students to access media and resources supporting academic success and lifelong learner development.
Larner College of Medicine (LCOM) medical students receive academic advice and support from individuals who have no role in assessment or promotion decisions. All current LCOM students in Burlington or at an away site have access to comparable services, which can be delivered remotely via web conferencing.
For more information about academic support programming and services, contact Dr. Tim Moynihan, Director of Academic Achievement and Medical Education Learning Specialist.