We are currently hiring a Laboratory/Research Technician. Learn more and apply here.
We are currently hiring a Laboratory/Research Technician Senior. Learn more and apply here.
Postdoctoral training as well as rotation opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Molecular characterization of intranuclear targeting signals for the organization and assembly of regulatory machinery for cell cycle and tissue-specific gene expression in nuclear microenvironment of normal and tumor cells
- Characterization of regulatory mechanisms controlling the pluripotent cell cycle of human embryonic stem cells and reprogrammed (induced pluripotent) stem cells
- Investigation of mechanisms mediating mitotic retention of transcription factors (“gene bookmarking”) as a novel dimension to epigenetic regulation of cell fate and lineage commitment for biological control and cancer
- Establishment of genetic and epigenetic signatures for skeletal development and bone remodeling employing genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic strategies
- microRNA regulation of proliferation, differentiation and human disease including cancer and skeletal disorders.
- Investigation of mechanism mediating breast cancer and prostate cancer metastasis to bone
- Cell cycle control at the G1/S phase transition utilizing molecular, cellular, biochemical and in vivo genetic approaches